WPC Deck Tiles are a high-quality product with an authentic timber appearance. Environmentally friendly, low-maintenance Decking , easy to install, the interlocking Composite Deck Tiles can be fitted without the additional costs of installers.
Why do we call this DIY decking tiles? DIY is actually do it yourself, which means that it is very easy to install and only one person can do it,Strictly speaking, this kind of floor is a Mosaic floor,At the moment, it’s not a lot of sizes. The surface of the wood plastic board above may have tooth grooves, also may be printed with decorative pattern.Gardens and balconies are more common. Composite Deck Tiles can be used for a range of applications:
• Patio Deck Tiles • Marquees • Roof Tops • Urban and Rural Gardens • Balcony Deck Tiles • Garden Decking Tiles • Outside Eating areas • Glamping pods
Benefits of Cladco Composite Decking Tiles:
- Environmentally friendly, made using 100% recycled materials
- Low-maintenance – no need to sand, varnish or stain the Decking Tiles
- Plastic meshed base allows water to drain from the space between the decking tiles
- UV, scratch and stain-resistant for a longer-lasting Decking area.
- Thanks to the part plastic interior of the Tiles, insects shouldn’t eat or live within the material.
- Attractive woodgrain surface for a traditional timber look
Composite Decking Tile Product Description
Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
55% Wood Fibers+35%HDPE+ 10%other additives.
Black,ivory,green,chocolate,maple,reddish brown,sandy brown,french grey,walnut
Find out more about Our new Decking Tile in our frequently asked questions below:
Do Decking Tiles need a Base?
The interlocking Composite Deck Tiles each have their drainage system fitted to the underside of the Tile, and therefore do not need to be attached to any joists or bearers. Decking Tiles on patios is recommended thanks to the flat and even surface.
What is the difference between and solid wood decking?
WPC decking tiles not only retains the appearance of solic wooc but also adds many advantages of composite producteFor example. WPC decking tile has the advantages of anti-slip anti-stain and termite proofing,etc.
Can Composite Garden Decking Tiles be installed on grass?
We do not advise installing Deck Tiles on grass or bare earth for any long-term to permanent installations. The uneven surface can cause the interlocking Deck Tiles to shift and move. Weeds are also more likely to penetrate through the Tiles when installed on grass. Moisture should not be allowed to sit on the decking tiles for prolonged periods of time. If you are installing your Deck Tiles on grass, we recommend fitting a Weed Matt first.
Do Seven Trust Composite Decking Tiles move once installed?
Thanks to the weight of the large Decking Tiles, once interlocked with other Tiles, a stable surface is created and should not become dislodged with everyday use.