The Co-extrusion Decking is the latest product in the plastic wood floor category. When the wood plastic floor is extruded at high temperature, the extruded technology is used to extrude a layer of PE polymer protective shell on the surface at the same time. The shield and core are extruded together under a very high temperature mold simultaneously, so there are no adhesives or chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
The co-extrusion process fuses a protective outer layer to an inner wood-plastic core. This outer layer is known in the industry as a capstock – hence the term, "capped composite decking."
It has high hardness, good wear resistance, clear pattern, strong weather resistance, and has the advantages of more wear resistance, scratch resistance, dirt resistance, no cracking, no mildew, etc., so now WPC Co-extrusion Decking has become the current The preferred material for outdoor floors.
|Product name||WPC Co-extrusion Decking|
|Model||STC-138H23-B (138mm x 23mm)|
|Features||Hollow Decking / double-sided different colors|
|Material||55% wood flour (wood flour is mainly poplar flour)|
35% high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
10% additives (antioxidants, colorants, lubricants, UV stabilizers, etc.)
|Color||Light grey;Teak;Redwood;Antique;Charcoal;Walnut;Or customized.|
|Service life||15-25 Years|
|Characteristics||1.ECO-friendly, nature wood grain texture and touch|
2.UV & fade resistance, high density,durable use
3.Suitable from -40℃ to 60 ℃
4.No painting ,NO glue, low maintenance cost
5.Easy to install & low labor cost
What are the advantages of Co-extrusion Decking
In short, co-extrusion decking is more environmentally friendly and more durable than preservative wood. It is completely feasible to replace preservative wood with co-extrusion composite decking. It is the material of choice for outdoor decoration of gardens, landscapes and courtyards.
- The co-extrusion composite decking is made of plastic and wood fiber, so it does not contain harmful substances, does not pollute the environment, and is safe and harmless to the human body.
- The water absorption rate of the co-extruded wood-plastic floor is only 0.2%. It has excellent waterproof and moisture-proof performance, and can also prevent insects. It is not easy to corrode and deform, and has good chemical stability and high hardness.
- The co-extrusion decking also has good fire resistance, self-extinguishing in case of fire, no harmful substances are produced, even if it experiences heavy wind and rain outdoors, it is not easy to be damaged, the service life is relatively long, and it is not afraid of damage during transportation.
- The co-extrusion decking does not need frequent maintenance and repair in the later stage.
- There are many colors of co-extrusion decking, and different colors and styles can be selected according to the different needs and preferences of consumers, and the surface hardness is high. And the installation is convenient, simple and convenient.
Seven Trust Composite Decking VS. Wood
The hassles that come with Wood Redwood, Pressure-Treated Lumber and Cedar.
Seven Trust Composite decking offers clear advantages over wood. It is a long lasting, low maintenance alternative to timber.
|The differences between wpc and wood materials:|
|Service life||More than 10 years||Annual maintenance|
|Prevent termite erosion||Yes||No|
|Acid and alkali resistance||High||Low|
|Maintenance cost||No maintenance,Low cost||High|
|Recyclable||100% recyclable||Basically not recyclable|
More Hollow Capped Composite Range
Seven Trust offers different Co-extrusion WPC Decking Model to reach your unique project requirement.
Surface finish can be grooved, straight grain and wood grain.
Inner structure can be round hole or square hole.
Decking shape can be grooved or square shaped.
Solid Co-extrusion Decking are also available.